SET UP PROCESS
– After signing agreement our project manager took all room pictures and descriptions in 4 languages (LAT,ENG,GER,RUS) from hotel`s website and designed booking engine skin to match hotel brand. No hotel input was needed.
– We would like to thank hotel manager Jānis Stepiņš with whom the set up process was quick and smooth.
-We recommended hotel to add extra services bookable, like private sauna, dinner, transfer and welcome packages in the room.
– In co-operation with hotel we set up additional ED BOOKING unique features:
- pre- & after stay automated letters with online check in;
- “Why book directly?” pop-up;
- higher room categories upsell;
- children pricing by different age rank.
Customer made agreement with Make Commerce, ED hotel partner to proceed online payments via banklinks and Visa/Master cards. We activated online payments.
We were delighted to set up hotel website booking engine ED BOOKING in 4 languages with LittleHotelier PMS integration and Make Commerce online payment gateway.
25% of customers who booked online, have booked also one or more extra services additionally to hotel room.
ED BOOKING implementation process with 3rd party integrations from first contact to live with all described features was only one week and needed minimum impact from hotel people.
Hotel can ask automated prepayment during higher demand periods to avoid no-shows and late cancellations.More info about ED Booking